GEN 2 Jb4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I got one from Nick last week. Received day after ordering, though I am only a couple hundred miles away. Nice that they have them in stock and not being drop shipped. One less set of hands to screw things up.

Running on Map 3 with 93 octane, noticeable positive difference in acceleration. No issues as of yet.

OP
OP
M

Mcd2148

Reaction score
I didn’t get the wireless connection I got the cord for the laptop I need to figure out how to switch between the mods

Chris_S

Reaction score
I have the JB4 and ran it for several weeks on Map 3 before deciding to move up to a tune. Nice power adder and worthwhile mod if you want to avoid warranty concerns related to a custom tune.

Cdcorn1

Reaction score
I’ve had one installed for a few months without any issues. Living in CA and only having 91 octane available, I usually run on Map 1 or 2. There is a noticeable increase in power. I would recommend it if you want a plug in play module. The Bluetooth option is handy to keep an eye on things.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got one from Nick last week. Received day after ordering, though I am only a couple hundred miles away. Nice that they have them in stock and not being drop shipped. One less set of hands to screw things up.

Running on Map 3 with 93 octane, noticeable positive difference in acceleration. No issues as of yet.

Thank you for your support! Glad you’re happy with it!

I didn’t get the wireless connection I got the cord for the laptop I need to figure out how to switch between the mods

Here you go, this should help: https://www.n54tech.com/forums/showpost.php?p=197021&postcount=1

FoShizzle

Reaction score
One year and 40k miles with JB4 + bluetooth connect kit. I daily drive on Map 2 and switch to Map 5 with an e85 mix from time to time. No regrets!

OP
OP
M

Mcd2148

Reaction score
I just installed mine and have to get the Bluetooth kit the cable to a laptop is just too much work. I drove about 10 miles and didn’t really feel anything different

FoShizzle

Reaction score
I just installed mine and have to get the Bluetooth kit the cable to a laptop is just too much work. I drove about 10 miles and didn’t really feel anything different
Check with BMS and see what map (if any) is set as default.