January Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a dealership in Colorado. They offered MSRP so I jumped on it even though I’m in GA. I knew it would be a wait but didn’t know about COVP until I asked her about allocations and she told me what I quoted above.
did you order a 2022?

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a dealership in Colorado. They offered MSRP so I jumped on it even though I’m in GA. I knew it would be a wait but didn’t know about COVP until I asked her about allocations and she told me what I quoted above.
British chick right? She told me there were like 4-5 ahead of me when I called so I was hesitant

Ta2punk

Reaction score
British chick right? She told me there were like 4-5 ahead of me when I called so I was hesitant
Yessir, I knew it would probably be a 6ish month wait so I figured i would just get my order in now instead of this summer when I’ll be available to purchase one. I mean if they’re getting 1-2 allocations a month, that’s just a couple months wait before your gets built I figure anyway.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessir, I knew it would probably be a 6ish month wait so I figured i would just get my order in now instead of this summer when I’ll be available to purchase one. I mean if they’re getting 1-2 allocations a month, that’s just a couple months wait before your gets built I figure anyway.
What specs did you end up going with?

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did, yesterday I placed the deposit.
nice! I placed mine on 12/28/21 and sales rep said I was 1st on the list. About the allocation thing...I don't know what to believe anymore. People say COVP doesn't work for 2022s but received an approved email letter from Ford Headquarters. I feel like COVP is still active for Raptor orders for 2022s.

Ta2punk

Reaction score
nice! I placed mine on 12/28/21 and sales rep said I was 1st on the list. About the allocation thing...I don't know what to believe anymore. People say COVP doesn't work for 2022s but received an approved email letter from Ford Headquarters. I feel like COVP is still active for Raptor orders for 2022s.
I just saw the other thread with your replies about the COVP this is definitely confusing. I didn’t get any letter saying order accepted with COVP, I just got the build sheet that I signed and the receipt for my $1000 deposit.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just saw the other thread with your replies about the COVP this is definitely confusing. I didn’t get any letter saying order accepted with COVP, I just got the build sheet that I signed and the receipt for my $1000 deposit.
We don't get a letter...when the dealer submits order using COVP, the dealer gets the email when approved. You have to ask your sales rep or dealer if you want a copy.