January Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ta2punk

Reaction score
I just sent my build sheet and personal info yesterday. 35 801a, that’s it. Dealer sent me the build sheet today to sign, order was submitted. I got the email from ford saying “order confirmed”. I was under the impression that an order couldn’t even be submitted without an allocation but honestly don’t know at this point. I will email tomorrow and ask if they even have any allocations left this month. I was hoping to take delivery by July/Aug but I guess it could be longer, some guys on Facebook said they’d be surprised if I didn’t get move to a 2023 which I think is a bit overboard. Oh well, that’s more time I can save to increase my down payment.

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like dealers can submit without an allocation and I hope FB folks are wrong. My gut says July or August . We shall see.

Ta2punk

Reaction score
Looks like dealers can submit without an allocation and I hope FB folks are wrong. My gut says July or August . We shall see.
Yeah my salesman just emailed me back. Apparently they can order without allocations for 2022, all orders will get filled in the order they were submitted is what she told me.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All orders can be submitted without an allocation. You will be stuck with unscheduled/clean until you get allocation

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think demand for Raptors will taper off at some point this year and Ford will be able to catch up with the current demand. Reason is not because people don’t want Raptors but as more and more dealers tack on absorbent ADMs like 15k to 30k folks just can’t afford them. As an example my order totaled to 80k including 5k ADM. with tax and license I’m pushing 88k. If I had to pay 100k plus for this truck then I’m out it’s not worth it to me and many other folks. so I think we will get our trucks sometime this year.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt demand will taper off this year, especially with allocations so few and far between. People have proven time and again, they are willing to pay the ADM. A 15k - 30k ADM to you isn’t worth it, but some people have more money than smarts and have no issue forking it over.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my salesman just emailed me back. Apparently they can order without allocations for 2022, all orders will get filled in the order they were submitted is what she told me.
100% false. I’ve seen same builds as me ordered a month AFTER mine already get build dates. I’m still unscheduled

Ta2punk

Reaction score
100% false. I’ve seen same builds as me ordered a month AFTER mine already get build dates. I’m still unscheduled
I’m just replaying what she told me. Although I’m sure it definitely has to do with allocations but I guess they can still place orders and month by month depending on how many allocations they get they start getting built. Idk

“it’s not a case of allocations anymore. Ford has a Customer Verification Program where when a customer places an order it will get fulfilled and doesn’t take up allocation spots for the dealership. So orders can be placed. However, they do come on a first come first serve basis. So the more orders that are placed the longer it will take.” - salesman

I have never ordered online nor have I ever owned s Ford. So this entire process is new to me even though I have learned a good bit being on the forums the last 5 months.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m just replaying what she told me. Although I’m sure it definitely has to do with allocations but I guess they can still place orders and month by month depending on how many allocations they get they start getting built. Idk

“it’s not a case of allocations anymore. Ford has a Customer Verification Program where when a customer places an order it will get fulfilled and doesn’t take up allocation spots for the dealership. So orders can be placed. However, they do come on a first come first serve basis. So the more orders that are placed the longer it will take.” - salesman

I have never ordered online nor have I ever owned s Ford. So this entire process is new to me even though I have learned a good bit being on the forums the last 5 months.
I misread your post. Yeah the COVP thing does exist. But it’s not the only way to order them. You by chance working with that dealer in Colorado in regards to the COVP?

Ta2punk

Reaction score
I misread your post. Yeah the COVP thing does exist. But it’s not the only way to order them. You by chance working with that dealer in Colorado in regards to the COVP?
It is a dealership in Colorado. They offered MSRP so I jumped on it even though I’m in GA. I knew it would be a wait but didn’t know about COVP until I asked her about allocations and she told me what I quoted above.