January Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that orders do not roll over automatically the dealer has to physically input all the new info in the system using the same order code as the 22 order code. That’s how mine was done.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called me and said that there was a memo from ford stating unscheduled orders most likely will not be built this year and advised me to order a 23 That’s all I know so I placed a 23 order and the next day got confirmation from ford
So you were forced into the 2023 order and paid the higher model year MSRP pricing with the 3-4 price hikes and no price protection/guarantee on ADM?

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you were forced into the 2023 order and paid the higher model year MSRP pricing with the 3-4 price hikes and no price protection/guarantee on ADM?
I was not forced to do anything. I had options
Option1: don’t order a Raptor
Option2: Order a MY 23 Raptor
I chose option 2

mustlistenfc

Reaction score
Who ordered raptor on January and hasn't got the vin number, are we going to move to 2023 model? I haven't heard anybody has vin number (moved to production) since last couple weeks.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of yall Jan orders will not get a truck and allocations for MY23 will be also reduced! So might as well go find one on autotrader if yall can at a great price. It's the sad truth but is what it is....