JAKE-SIDEWINDER in the VOF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Unfortunately a common theme that seems to be developing is that it’s Dangerous to Your Health, to hang out with me. I took my friend out for a Walk-About at the Valley of Fire. He wants me to take his picture on this outcropping. Unbeknownst to him he stepped right over Jake-No Shoulders, the Sidewinder! Will Jake was ok with stepping over him once! The second time when Mark stepped over him he had had enough of this BS…Luckily Mark is not partially def like me and heard him Rattling. Mark jumps back, but Jake is Really irritated now so he starts going after Mark! I being a lifelong friend of Mark, of course take this opportunity to capture some Great Images of the Chase..:happy175::happy175::happy160::grd:
All ended well…My X-FRIEND Mark isn’t answering my calls or texts today though…6CD9A7D1-F091-4BC5-8E4F-CF2197FDA0FD.jpeg94E2CF1B-8B72-43D6-9102-91D9D35A7117.jpegB8AD3726-0ADB-4902-B06F-62058227B872.jpeg272CEA7B-571A-4225-A3D4-56F0A76C21AC.jpeg1CDD227F-100D-49E2-B705-BFECD77AA48B.jpegmaybe his phone is out of order??

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great shots JOhn, was hoping to see the six guns out, obliterating Jake no shoulders though, or are they a protected species there? Where's the pics of your ex pal running for his life? Anyway, thanks for sharing!! That rock formation is really spectacular!

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Great shots JOhn, was hoping to see the six guns out, obliterating Jake no shoulders though, or are they a protected species there? Where's the pics of your ex pal running for his life? Anyway, thanks for sharing!! That rock formation is really spectacular!
I don’t want to go “All Green Peace” on you, but I’m in their house, if I can avoid killing them I always do. I didn’t get any pictures of my X-Friend Mark running because after I got Jakes pictures, it was my turn to run…:grd:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t want to go “All Green Peace” on you, but I’m in their house, if I can avoid killing them I always do. I didn’t get any pictures of my X-Friend Mark running because after I got Jakes pictures, it was my turn to run…:grd:
I agree, no sense being trigger happy! Just heard they taste like chicken, thought maybe you would bring the wife home something to cook, lol.