Jack Extension for Harbor Frieght Jacks

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pro Eagle

Reaction score
I just drilled a 1 1/8" hole in the bottom of the extension and mounted it in place of the factory pad on my 2.5 ton.
image_zps6sigwhxv.jpg

Also @Pro Eagle you shipped my order twice so I received an extra extension today. If you'd like it back, let me know. Otherwise I'll gift it to someone here.

Wow really? We do not want it back. Please put it to use or get it to someone who can. Thank you for letting us know.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I think it would be useful to start a list of jacks which the extension fits natively and which fit the floor pad that Pro Eagle sells without modification. I bought the extension a couple of months ago and it doesn't fit my HF Steel 3 ton as there are no lips for it to slide under so I have ordered the floor plate and will update if it fits. (Although it looks like I will need a shorter hex screw from RDFTS's earlier post. :mad: )

PRO EAGLE EXTENSION LOCKS IN WITHOUT MODIFICATION
1) HF 2 ton Aluminium
2)
3)

PRO EAGLE EXTENSION LOCKS IN WITH PRO EAGLE FLOOR PLATE WITHOUT OTHER MODIFICATION TO JACK
1)
2)
3)

PRO EAGLE EXTENSION LOCKS IN WITH OTHER MODIFICATIONS TO JACK (list mods required)
1) HF 3 Ton steel (With Pro Eagle Floor plate, requires shorter Hex screw)
2) HF 2.5 ton Aluminium (Remove HF floor plate and drill 1 1/8" hole in base of extension)
3)

@RDFTS @Antlers please confirm I have these right based on your experiences.

Kahuna,
The problem we have run into has been that other brands, mostly HF, are not consistent even among their styles. For instance a HF 3 ton purchased today and one purchased tomorrow are not always 100% identical. Obviously our #1 intent is to sell our complete unit. However we know that it would be unrealistic to expect everyone to throw away their Brand X jack and replace it with ours so we offer the extension seperatly. We don't push or promote the extensions alone but we certainly don't discourage sales either. It is one of those things we just let sell itself. We do lots of shows and plan on doing more and this question, "will it fit my ___ ?" and our answer is always "it's possible" This information will not only be helpful to members here but us as well.

Pro Eagle

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Kahuna,
The problem we have run into has been that other brands, mostly HF, are not consistent even among their styles. For instance a HF 3 ton purchased today and one purchased tomorrow are not always 100% identical. Obviously our #1 intent is to sell our complete unit. However we know that it would be unrealistic to expect everyone to throw away their Brand X jack and replace it with ours so we offer the extension seperatly. We don't push or promote the extensions alone but we certainly don't discourage sales either. It is one of those things we just let sell itself. We do lots of shows and plan on doing more and this question, "will it fit my ___ ?" and our answer is always "it's possible" This information will not only be helpful to members here but us as well.

Pro Eagle

I totally understand about HF and that's why I haven't been sending you emails baying for blood. :ROFLJest:

Hopefully we can create a small database of wins and fails and try to establish some commonalities.

In the meantime, I think it would be great if you could add a little detail to the jack page on your website. If you had published basic details like weight, dimensions, max/min lift I probably would have bought one instead of a $70 HF on special.

Off Road Floor Jack – Pro-Eagle Products

Thanks,
K

Last edited:

Pro Eagle

Reaction score
I totally understand about HF and that's why I haven't been sending you emails baying for blood. :ROFLJest:

Hopefully we can create a small database of wins and fails and try to establish some commonalities.

In the meantime, I think it would be great if you could add a little detail to the jack page on your website. If you had published basic details like weight, dimensions, max/min lift I probably would have bought one instead of a $70 HF on special.

Off Road Floor Jack – Pro-Eagle Products

Thanks,
K

I will get the information added!
Thank you again!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just drilled a 1 1/8" hole in the bottom of the extension and mounted it in place of the factory pad on my 2.5 ton.
image_zps6sigwhxv.jpg

Also @Pro Eagle you shipped my order twice so I received an extra extension today. If you'd like it back, let me know. Otherwise I'll gift it to someone here.
I have a three ton HF jack and could use an extension. I have a 4" block of wood I use now. Lol....

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $5 for a chance to win
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=944696
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Gilligan

Reaction score
Any tips on how to get the original jack plate off on the HF Racing? Air wrench doesn't even budge it...