IWE WTF FYI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a couple weeks ago I was reading the posts regarding the notorious IWE grinding noise...

So I went ahead and bought the updated vacuum hose. And literally today. Out of nowhere it started.

So I installed the part. AD designation superceded the AC. Fingers crossed

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So a couple weeks ago I was reading the posts regarding the notorious IWE grinding noise...

So I went ahead and bought the updated vacuum hose. And literally today. Out of nowhere it started.

So I installed the part. AD designation superceded the AC. Fingers crossed

What year truck and how many miles? I just got my extra hose not too long ago myself. I figured it's cheap insurance.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are like ~$10, right, what’s the part number for the 2019? I’ll pick one up as a spare. Thanks

OP
OP
JefferyGT

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next time I get her serviced I'm going to ask if they will cover the replacement.... Probably not. I'd be out $14.

It ain't right!

But I don't want them to drive my truck.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to buy like 2 of them and just keep em. Went in just before the 60k mile warranty ended and all the dealer would do was "clean the check valve" for me.