I've got a Stubby!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you get yours? Do they still make these? I'm not seeing them on their site.

Like whtrapta said, they stopped making the Bullet model.
Call Kellen.... Maybe he still has one lying around somewhere.
It's worth a shot if that's the one you want.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Guys I have to agree with BFR about noticable loss in signal reception with my Stubby. If I bothered listening to much radio I would switch back to my stock antennae.

But Craven's looks sooooo much better. And I don't have to listen to the twang every time I pull in my garage.

BlackStool

Reaction score
did that guy drop "wireless propogation"?? holy sh*t I thought this was supposed to be a friendly forum..

Anyway I have the stubby and there is a noticeable negative difference in reception...I actually think the stubby is racist because I can't get K-DAY or PWR 106....I'm just sayin' all the country stations come in crystal clear.

OP
OP
puddle hunter

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only really ever listened to regional broadcasts, so the Stubby is great for me in that respect. I've never been one to hunt down some million watt broadcast from Timbuktu. If I'm outta town, I just hit the auto preset button to find the strongest local signals...when in Rome...

What we really need is a windshield integrated antenna... or even a shark fin antenna like everyone else... that'd be sweet!! :doublepuke:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've never found myself in a situation over the last year where the stubby didn't get the job done. I can't imagine a situation where I'd ever need the stock antenna again, but if I do, I'm prepared since I just tucked my stocker under the rear seat.

Bo tucks his antenna back...... why does this not suprise me.....

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Ha, Get em *****...
Thanks Bo, will try and contact him tomorrow just incase. Otherwise I guess I'm stuck with the stubby... ANYTHING will look better than the stocker. I was kicking myself for not taking it off for my photos...