It's that time again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running bald and was looking for a good new set of tires, I just had Nitto Trail grapps and they were alright but i thought I'd get opinions this time around!

These are the 5 I'm currently looking at now

Nitto Trail grapps

Toyo open country mt

Mickey tompson baja mtz

Mickey tompson baja claw ttc

Goodyear wrangler Kevlar

I live around a lot of mud and clay here in MS so I need a tire more capable than the bf Goodrich tko stock tread

Any ideas?

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have Toyo MT's and love them. They are more than capable off-road and on the road they are pretty goid also. I thought they were going to be rough and hum on the road but I was pleasantly surprised by how quite and smooth they are.

OP
OP
waddellw

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I ended up going for the Mickey Tompson Baja Claw TTC, a little more aggressive than the Nittos I had before but not a bad tire after day 1. Will add a in depth review after more driving, not many reviews out there on it yet!

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I ended up going for the Mickey Tompson Baja Claw TTC, a little more aggressive than the Nittos I had before but not a bad tire after day 1. Will add a in depth review after more driving, not many reviews out there on it yet!

Pics I would love to see em