Its coming!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my email from ford. My Raptor R will be built the week of January 23rd. Figure it will make its appearance at the dealership around the middle to end of Feb.
Im pumped! This will be a truck I keep the rest of my life.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Would you mind share your order timeline? Mine was in production on 12/15 and got an email yesterday from Ford saying they still have supply chain issues.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope it happens for you… mine has been in production for over a month…. Was told not to expect it any time soon….. but for MSRP I can be patient

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my email from ford. My Raptor R will be built the week of January 23rd. Figure it will make its appearance at the dealership around the middle to end of Feb.
Im pumped! This will be a truck I keep the rest of my life.
Congrats!

RapGen

Reaction score
On 12/15/2022 I received that message about the parts delay. Mine was originally scheduled to be built on 12/5/2022.

I received an email that said this yesterday:

Great news! Your 2023 F-150 RAPTOR™ SuperCrew has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Your Dealer is be‍tween January 5, 2023 an‍d January 11, 2023.

Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below. We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference:

My options were Azure Gray Metallic and everything. They removed the heated steering wheel and the Advanced Security System and added a First Aid kit according to the Window Sticker…

I can’t wait until everyone starts getting theirs.

I have a 2015 GT350, 2020 GT350R Heritage, and a 2022 GT500 Heritage. With this final piece, I will have a full set of Ford Vehicles with the 5.2. I’ll be posting pics as soon as it arrives.

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's ok if it takes some time. I dont HAVE TO HAVE IT right this second. I just need to get my affairs in order before it gets here so I can be ready for it.
Im just curious if it sticks to its production date and how long after production for it to get here.
I was feeling everyone out to see what the average timeline is.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Raptor R order was confirmed on 7/21, went into production on 12/14, was built on 12/29 and was shipped last Saturday 1/7.

Looking forward to getting it at the end of the month!