It didn't end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And the bottom didn't fall out. Just referring to gen one used prices after a year of gen 2's running around. I'd say the gen 1 is doing quite well at holding its value. The high cost of gen 2's plus loony dealers helped too.

I think it will continue to hold for quite a while. The only way I could see more of a drop is if Ford really raised the bar. I'm not sure what that would be except for a V8 again with very high HP, ain't happening.

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually putt around in my 2010 with 650hp whipple system. Early this morning feeling the need for speed . Opened it up on a long stretch of deserted road. I think i had a religous expierence 6.2 litres, 10 psi boost , SW longtubes with lightning side exit. JDM tune. lowrance gps said 126mph when i lifted. No V6 in my future for me.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I usually putt around in my 2010 with 650hp whipple system. Early this morning feeling the need for speed . Opened it up on a long stretch of deserted road. I think i had a religous expierence 6.2 litres, 10 psi boost , SW longtubes with lightning side exit. JDM tune. lowrance gps said 126mph when i lifted. No V6 in my future for me.

126. That’s quaint. Or, 2nd gear on my 10r. I do kind of envy the long stretch of deserted road though. :-/

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
A friend just purchased a Gen 2 ....I drove it and was not impressed ....sounds like a Kia .....Ford should have offered a V8 supercharged option ...otherwise I will keep my 14 forever !!!

Hi Sasquatch77! :biggrin:

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a gen 1 and a gen 2 on order... I'll be selling my gen 1 as more hp with full warranty is a big deal especially with a ford esp warranty and hopefully the ford tune if it gets ever comes out.