It’s totaled…..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wallybosch

Reaction score
So here’s the story on 10-5-21 I placed a order for a 35 package 801a. Order was picked up 12-16-21 got a vin. after many delays the truck went in production on 2-28-22 “built” 3-10-22.

I have been waited almost a month for delivery! Today got a call from the General manager at the dealer and he tells me “I’ve got bad news” your raptor was —TOTALED—today in transport!!!!!
I thought he’s was joking!

So… My dealer told me that he was in contact with the regional rep and the reps boss to expedite a new truck ASAP for me.

The new truck is already ordered tonight and the regional rep has the order.

What do you guys think as far as ETA to produce a truck even if it was expedited?

I must have the worst luck!

OP
OP
Wallybosch

Wallybosch

Reaction score
One big questions I have is when did this happen to my truck? Called FP the day before all this and they told me the truck has not even shipped yet? Then I get a call it totaled the very next day?

I think if something like this happens Ford should give the buyer a report on what happen, where it happen, when, and include pictures of damage!

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here’s the story on 10-5-21 I placed a order for a 35 package 801a. Order was picked up 12-16-21 got a vin. after many delays the truck went in production on 2-28-22 “built” 3-10-22.

I have been waited almost a month for delivery! Today got a call from the General manager at the dealer and he tells me “I’ve got bad news” your raptor was —TOTALED—today in transport!!!!!
I thought he’s was joking!

So… My dealer told me that he was in contact with the regional rep and the reps boss to expedite a new truck ASAP for me.

The new truck is already ordered tonight and the regional rep has the order.

What do you guys think as far as ETA to produce a truck even if it was expedited?

I must have the worst luck!
Yeah, this happened to me last month, built 03/16 and next day Sales manager called me about it, and he sent me the email directly from Ford said totaled, ask your dealer for that email.

For the replacement order, my dealer ordered it for me right away with the old price we agreed and I got a vin one week later and a blend date of 04/04/22 and my new truck should be built anytime now, my dealer told me I should get it some where this month, will see.