Issues from Factory

Did your Gen 3 Raptor have QC issues upon or shortly after delivery?

• Yes

• No

• Still waiting on Delivery

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cotaco

Reaction score
With my time spent on this forum and around other social media, I seem to be noticing the trend of the QC not being great from the factory on all these trucks. Whether it be damage on arrival, loose wiring harnesses, cold start exhaust issues, tailpipes misaligned, etc..

Feel like i need some reassurance on these being somewhat isolated issues for the 2021 deliveries (since i don't hear much about trucks with no issues). See poll below

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With my time spent on this forum and around other social media, I seem to be noticing the trend of the QC not being great from the factory on all these trucks. Whether it be damage on arrival, loose wiring harnesses, cold start exhaust issues, tailpipes misaligned, etc..

Feel like i need some reassurance on these being somewhat isolated issues for the 2021 deliveries (since i don't hear much about trucks with no issues). See poll below
No reassurance. Happens almost every year in small batches. Covid may be increasing it some.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After my yes vote we are sitting 6-0. But all of my issues seem to be minor/only annoying, or easily fixable. Unfortunately, the dealer I bought it from doesn't want to fix them for me yet. But I'll wear them down.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me Either, I went thru the checklist that one thread has created and found a couple of small things. Will get the power gen fan reprogrammed. Other than that, it has been a great truck. I had more issues with other vehicles that were in multiple year production. Don't see any real issues that make me re-think my purchase.

Langhorne

Reaction score
I finally received my Gen 3 and drove from CO to CT via Dallas. Its everything and more than I hoped. Only question is what is the blowing/fan like sound from the drivers side rear seat area when inside the truck. it's most likely operator error but would love to stop it.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally received my Gen 3 and drove from CO to CT via Dallas. Its everything and more than I hoped. Only question is what is the blowing/fan like sound from the drivers side rear seat area when inside the truck. it's most likely operator error but would love to stop it.
It's been mentioned a million times (almost), it's the inverter fan which is a programming software fix, your dealer will do for free.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Knock on wood - short of a retainer clip being loose on a couple items the truck has been solid. The fit and finish is much better on this truck than my 2018. Go figure.