Issue getting BD squadron sport working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patire19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a light bar hooked up to the aux 1 switch that is simple, negative to a grounding spot and the green wire for aux 1 hooked up to the power for the light.. Everything works. Tried to do the same with the Baja designs squadrons to hook up to aux 2 and dont seem to be getting any power. Am i missing a step?

OP
OP
patire19

patire19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i actually just got them running but the only thing is i have to have the BD switch connected for it to have power and work off the aux switches inside. Is there a way to bypass having this switch hooked up under the hood?

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so i actually just got them running but the only thing is i have to have the BD switch connected for it to have power and work off the aux switches inside. Is there a way to bypass having this switch hooked up under the hood?
So i guess your trying to use the relay supplied by BD?

Lucami

Reaction score
I just installed some 3 Inch cubes and the #1 switch was not working, after reading and watching many videos, I switched to #2 and On they went… turns out the #1 switch has no powa538FEF33-8F00-4606-9C19-E43B25CB30EC.jpeg