Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Milertimeraptor
Reaction score
Great news boys New Alternator, Belt, And Tensioner did the trick. Ended up just ordering the parts online. Waited forever, it felt like for them finally to arrive, then what do you know? Mother Nature blessed us with the most snow we have got all season. (of course right when I need to work on my truck) Install went smooth and really glad I didn't end up having to spend a fortune getting it towed/ paying dealership prices.
I should have bought/ installed the pulleys at the same time but would not be afraid to tackle that in the future...

FA2D53B0-6914-49DE-A403-3EC9ABFA7A99.jpeg

29BE8EB4-F5CF-4EFC-B868-061F558EC4A0.jpeg

Silver2Raptor

Reaction score
You my friend are definitely on my awesome list , and yeah I was talking about the RAPTOR being the best thing that’s ever happened to you other ,then the one above that put it together, would of been better on my part , shave the beard for feb 14 to make sure the ol lady and the Prius know who’s the man of the house , here , here RATOR , RAPTOR.

Manuel R

Reaction score
I have the same issue. They made me change alternator and battery at dealer. Still had the issue , turns out the transmission wire harness got roasted by the exhaust pipes. Still trying to solve the light issue though.