Is your raptor appreciated?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well it started with a retarded question and pretty much maintained that level of "wtf" throughout.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF?

ok, so now after ... what 3 previous users, I’m now being accused of having the new sasquatch account ...

BY THE USER WHO IS/WAS SASQUATCH77! Banned as sasquatch77, then banned as mcnawsty, and soon to be banned as MGD.

let’s see who’s been fingered by the known troll before
Guy, Nassty, some other user I have forgotten and now me.

No.

I need no other user accounts to debunk your detached from reality trolling, and I don’t have any others. I deal with you directly and periodically rat you out to the moderators - as you well know.

You have literally fallen out of your tree, full on bat $hit crazy.

I wouldn’t put it past you to be using the new sasquatch account to draw attention to yourself, but neither here nor there.

Everyone here knows what you are, a troll. A tiny little creature who’s life is insignificant and irrelevant beyond attention you garner on the internet.

You need professional help.

Hi smurfslayer

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

im confused as to what happened in this thread

A gay guy in a closet with the username of “dude17 something” showed up accusing me of being a gay guy and started posting homophobic shit. But I instead made him realize that he’s the gay guy and that he’s just sexually frustrated that he doesn’t get to suck any **** or have any ***** and maybe he should work on accepting himself for who he is.

Also I’m not religious but I will be for a few seconds just to pray for him.

And then he showed up again with a post stating that I’m a bitch which translated means I was spot on...

And that’s the last we heard from him. Maybe his mommy took his phone and car away, we don’t really know.

Last edited:

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
c69e87b2ca51d959622e2afcb3a040f0.jpg

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smurfslayer really sounds like he’s pissed.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Thank you all for Keeping me entertained on the treadmill

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Keep it coming

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

I could totally picture you guys cracking up as the title of this thread pops in your head as your going about your day

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

“Is your raptor appreciated?” LOLL

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Who knows maybe smurfslayer is a troll...maybe he’s not

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
c69e87b2ca51d959622e2afcb3a040f0.jpg

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Yeah, I’m a *** and since we don’t leave that far away from each other and raptors are rare so if I happen to see his car around, I’ll make sure he pulls over so I can **** him in the ***. With consent of course, although I doubt he would refuse.

He clearly wants to believe I’m gay cause he wants to experiment. He’s been playing with the idea for some time now. Slowly trying to open those closet doors. Not bad!

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When “dude17 something” knows we know his secret

Insert video of “angry German kid” here

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members