Is your raptor appreciated?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahhh there is an idiot i hadnr been aware of before....never a shortage

Thanks for sharing random stranger, your opinion is highly valued. Happy Sunday! Hope my post brought some joy in your life.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

But hey, the Steelers lost.

Are you the troll everyone is talking about?

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. People just get their feelings hurt because I have a different opinion from them. When I researched my Raptor purchase, I chose a gen 1 specifically because of the ecoboost problems... the same problems that owners are coming here to talk about daily.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope. People just get their feelings hurt because I have a different opinion from them. When I researched my Raptor purchase, I chose a gen 1 specifically because of the ecoboost problems... the same problems that owners are coming here to talk about daily.

Mighty long winded answer for a question that only required a simple “yes”

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yup, just as I thought. I didn’t actually take their word for it.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hey post up some of your Gen 1 pics....:ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score

He doesn't have a Gen1 or a gen2.

Since 2016 has been telling people to hold off on buying the gen2 until the "new" engine comes out.

So basically he knows nothing.

Sasquatch78

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Everyone on this forum knows you don't own a Raptor and you're not even old enough to drive. That is why nobody believes you.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Smurfslayer / sasquatch78 showed up with its incessant ramblings. I really think his job jumbled his thought process.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Smurfslayer / sasquatch78 showed up with its incessant ramblings. I really think his job jumbled his thought process.

WTF?

ok, so now after ... what 3 previous users, I’m now being accused of having the new sasquatch account ...

BY THE USER WHO IS/WAS SASQUATCH77! Banned as sasquatch77, then banned as mcnawsty, and soon to be banned as MGD.

let’s see who’s been fingered by the known troll before
Guy, Nassty, some other user I have forgotten and now me.

No.

I need no other user accounts to debunk your detached from reality trolling, and I don’t have any others. I deal with you directly and periodically rat you out to the moderators - as you well know.

You have literally fallen out of your tree, full on bat $hit crazy.

I wouldn’t put it past you to be using the new sasquatch account to draw attention to yourself, but neither here nor there.

Everyone here knows what you are, a troll. A tiny little creature who’s life is insignificant and irrelevant beyond attention you garner on the internet.

You need professional help.