Is your raptor appreciated?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think I should report this guy on my ignore list to the police? He is literally stalking me on this site...pathetic little boy. I wonder if his parents know he is using the internet.

This place ain't Dear Abby and if you want to hang around and ask questions like you did then you better have thick skin.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
896df3fd1b5227c2c8a3bea484d80a0b.jpg

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you guys think I should report this guy on my ignore list to the police? He is literally stalking me on this site...pathetic little boy. I wonder if his parents know he is using the internet.

It’s because you’re annoying and ***** the most retarded of all retarded posts ever created.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

SqdKUo3.png

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s because you’re annoying and ***** the most retarded of all retarded posts ever created.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

SqdKUo3.png

So going by your logic it’s ok to stalk someone if they’re “annoying.” Splendid logic...

Such a weak opinion. Don’t like it, don’t comment. Welcome to the ignore list.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

This place ain't Dear Abby and if you want to hang around and ask questions like you did then you better have thick skin.

Just ****... and exactly my point, like a gay guy would in a million years join such a site. So because I’m pissed That this guy keeps coming to my threads even though Ive blocked him, I have thin skin. LOOOOL

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

You people are all so ******* insecure...it’s disgusting

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Wow, what a major low life. I just looked at what he’s posted and am so disgusted...he’s probably mad cause he doesn’t get to suck any **** or have any ***** cause he is still in the closet and the raptor, as we can all agree, is the perfect disguise. AND AS I’VE ALREADY STATED, I AM NOT A GUY.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

I mean why else would a straight guy pick “dude” to be his username? Like he feels the need to reinforce it or something. LOOL

He’s like op is a bitch LOOOOOL

AKA I WAS SPOT ON. No shit!!!!!!

He is literally gay which there is nothing wrong with that, it’s just you guys are mostly straight here

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

“Op is a bitch, she’s being mean to me. Make it stop” loooooooool

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

He obviously fantasies about you guys when he goes to sleep.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Loooooooooool i cant anymore

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

What is this supposed to mean?

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

OP 100
Dude 0

MAJOR ******* FAIL

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
K, I’m gonna post a pic so you can be nicer ahahahaa omg oh shit

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Yes, your opinion is very valuable to me...thin skin it is

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

*confirmed

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Putting someone in their place=thin skin

Getting pissed cause a little boy on your ignore list won’t **** off = thin skin

Thin skin for life theb

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

You got owned little dude

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t think you ignored me either.

And you’re in a public forum. Someone commenting on your public posts in a public forum doesn’t constitute stalking moron. Let me guess, you’re the type who screams ****** harassment if someone smiles at you? Or maybe that doesn’t happen and you’re just bitter?

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looking at the title of this thread, I grabbed the popcorn before I started reading it.

So, what’s your answer frank?

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Who else wants to go to frf heaven aka my ignore list