Is this undercoating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Def some type of overspray (aftermarket application - these trucks sure didn't look like that when they left the factory); someone was lazy and didn't properly mask off those areas but that shouldn't be a deal breaker on a potential purpose.

With that being a MN truck though, I think the better question is how do the rocker panels and the rest of the frame look?

OP
OP
85eurocarrera

85eurocarrera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has spent its 45k miles in OH. I asked for rocker photos and those are what I got. I need to stay focused concentrating on southern state vehicles.....

thanks for your comments

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Def some type of overspray (aftermarket application - these trucks sure didn't look like that when they left the factory); someone was lazy and didn't properly mask off those areas but that shouldn't be a deal breaker on a potential purpose.

With that being a MN truck though, I think the better question is how do the rocker panels and the rest of the frame look?

That's what I was going to say, for sure sprayed with something.