is this price crazy or absolutely insane?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those mods aren't worth anything, they are all used, just like that truck. Now it is probably going to be rare one day as its a scab, I think its priced 40k too much. If the guy lied about the engine, god only knows what else. The ad is very deceiving.

D

Deleted member 17706

The suspension is about $10K, wheels and tires $2K, other stuff is $3K (lights and tonneau cover, truck probably books for $60K stock. I think $65K is the ceiling.

Yes, the truck is overpriced. But that rim and tire package is about $5k. Innov8 rims are some of the most expensive rims that you can put on a Raptor: about $900 a piece (not including the tires).

https://www.innov8racing.com/product-page/g400-beadlock-wheel-17x9

In Cali, that truck will sell for mid to low $60ks all day long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His name is Cole and he is an owner of CJC Off-road in SoCal. A premier shop for HD straight axle Ram and Ford trucks. He is absolutely a straight shooter and would never take advantage of anyone, so for those of you signaling deviance, you’re wrong.

You all have never see this truck in person, and your remarks about what you think is or is not done to this truck and the value it carries is nothing short of ignorant. If he was to explain every little thing that was done to this truck, the Ad would be two pages long. If your interested, then contact him and learn more, if not, then move on.

It appears to be awfully simple for the OP to spend his free time looking to post on a forum asking for opinions about a trucks asking price, when clearly his opinion is already confirmed. “I got an idea... let me copy and paste an ad from CL on the Raptor forum so we can all talk s*** on somebody else’s sale, nothing else to do, and I haven’t reached my post minimum this week.” This forum is losing its value and quality. Still some amazing forum members and tremendous information, but you gotta sift through a ton of shit to find it nowadays. So many experts... hah!

In SOCAL trucks are still selling for 10-15 over sticker, the SCAB is becoming a unicorn, and most of you know, you start your price high, let them offer you less, and the buyer feels like they are winning.

Will he get $90,000, probably not, but his audience is far greater then anyone on this forum. You all wish you could have as many people looking at your used Raptor as he does. This dude and his shop are extremely connected in the off-road world, they have built chase trucks for the biggest names you can imagine. CJC are good people with a tremendous reputation, so don’t use your opinion on the pricing of a truck to determine character values and morals.

Personally, I’m not offended by your interactions and remarks, but because I know these dudes and there shop well, I get the need to say something. Cole and the the shop guys will never see this thread, they don’t subscribe, so I’ll speak up.

Peace out y’all!! Trump 2020

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His name is Cole and he is an owner of CJC Off-road in SoCal. A premier shop for HD straight axle Ram and Ford trucks. He is absolutely a straight shooter and would never take advantage of anyone, so for those of you signaling deviance, you’re wrong.

You all have never see this truck in person, and your remarks about what you think is or is not done to this truck and the value it carries is nothing short of ignorant. If he was to explain every little thing that was done to this truck, the Ad would be two pages long. If your interested, then contact him and learn more, if not, then move on.

It appears to be awfully simple for the OP to spend his free time looking to post on a forum asking for opinions about a trucks asking price, when clearly his opinion is already confirmed. “I got an idea... let me copy and paste an ad from CL on the Raptor forum so we can all talk s*** on somebody else’s sale, nothing else to do, and I haven’t reached my post minimum this week.” This forum is losing its value and quality. Still some amazing forum members and tremendous information, but you gotta sift through a ton of shit to find it nowadays. So many experts... hah!

In SOCAL trucks are still selling for 10-15 over sticker, the SCAB is becoming a unicorn, and most of you know, you start your price high, let them offer you less, and the buyer feels like they are winning.

Will he get $90,000, probably not, but his audience is far greater then anyone on this forum. You all wish you could have as many people looking at your used Raptor as he does. This dude and his shop are extremely connected in the off-road world, they have built chase trucks for the biggest names you can imagine. CJC are good people with a tremendous reputation, so don’t use your opinion on the pricing of a truck to determine character values and morals.

Personally, I’m not offended by your interactions and remarks, but because I know these dudes and there shop well, I get the need to say something. Cole and the the shop guys will never see this thread, they don’t subscribe, so I’ll speak up.

Peace out y’all!! Trump 2020

well said, I'm just surprised he still has the Raptor since he built that gorgeous Ram mega cab... thought the Scab was sold ages ago lol