is this price crazy or absolutely insane?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He’s obviously not serious about selling that thing. You could probably buy a brand new one and do all that stuff for less than $90,000.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A brand new 2020 scab with 802a is 66k. Mine had everything except the stickers and it was 71k. A new one would have updated stuff like the live valve shocks and no questions marks about how it was used. That truck looks clean and cared for but if I shoot from the hip I don’t see that thing selling for above 60k realistically. A lot of people think if they put $10,000 in upgrades into a vehicle it’s worth $10,000 more. But that’s almost never the case. If he traded it in the dealer wouldn’t give him squat for all parts.

Last edited:

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Well it's 90k, but according to ad it's got a 10-cylinder in it, so it could be really great.

Hope it's not the Ford U-Haul V10. Or the BMW S85, because it's probably due for rod bearings already. I mean if it's the Lambo item it's prolly worth the 90k, so quit shit talking the poor guy, okay? :D

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Calls it a one of a kind? That truck is literally a stage 1 package at any west coast off road shop lol

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The suspension is about $10K, wheels and tires $2K, other stuff is $3K (lights and tonneau cover, truck probably books for $60K stock. I think $65K is the ceiling.

OP
OP
A

AKS

Reaction score
Well it's 90k, but according to ad it's got a 10-cylinder in it, so it could be really great.

Hope it's not the Ford U-Haul V10. Or the BMW S85, because it's probably due for rod bearings already. I mean if it's the Lambo item it's prolly worth the 90k, so quit shit talking the poor guy, okay? :D

he is one of those guys that was beggin for a v8, but got carried away