is this a decent price for a 2020 screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim L

Reaction score
Wow. Just got quote for a 2020 802A and a MSRP of 73,500. They Only took off 2k and got them to do a spray in bed liner and tint front windows. While looking I saw a 2019 same exact truck 5k cheaper but in white. I really want the PB color tho. Argh! What to do??

stk24178

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder what's up with Raptor's. I'm getting super aggressive quotes on 19 leftovers (13.2% off MSRP) and 20's (11.5% off MSRP). I won't let my skepticism get in the way but I'm wondering if there's an announcement coming soon on a new Raptor or if Ford's overall performance is weak and they're driving sales with back end money.

G00se

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder what's up with Raptor's. I'm getting super aggressive quotes on 19 leftovers (13.2% off MSRP) and 20's (11.5% off MSRP). I won't let my skepticism get in the way but I'm wondering if there's an announcement coming soon on a new Raptor or if Ford's overall performance is weak and they're driving sales with back end money.

STK - if you don't mind, where are seeing these quotes? Message private if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parks Ford in Wesley Chapel FL is advertising on their website of $7800 + off MSRP,

then click on the disclaimer and they add back in $1995 for dealer add ons and some other crap.

Inventories are piling up so you will soon start seeing some deals. Mullinax Ford in Mobile Al has 30 Raptors on the lot.

Wade Ford in Atlanta had 16 Raptors on the lot.. They will start bending soon as they start paying taxes on that inventory.

dboat

Reaction score
its a bit of dealer inventory plus rumors of the 3.5L engine being replaced w a v8.. but the latter just a rumor a
Ford salesman told me

FDNY-L107

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a great deal! I just cancelled my 2020 factory order from my local dealer who was only willing to take off $1500 from MSRP. I went to Klaben Ford in Kent for a fully loaded 2019 in stock with everything I wanted and more. They took $10K off, 13% off MSRP. No BS fees! Seems the start of the year has really kicked in the savings now on 2019's left in stock.