GEN 2 Is there anywhere to do some full speed running in NC North carolina?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfitts23

Reaction score
I just picked up another raptor(19 raptor had a 17 back in the day) and was wondering if there is a place in north carolina that you can really stretch its legs. I heard there was a few places for rock crawling but i want some space to really let the raptor open up.

OP
OP
jfitts23

jfitts23

Reaction score
Nice looks fun. I thought about moving to NV before covid. Seems to late now prices are crazy over there. I did get to drive in a muddy landfill today hauling some stuff. Thats something.lol.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Nice looks fun. I thought about moving to NV before covid. Seems to late now prices are crazy over there. I did get to drive in a muddy landfill today hauling some stuff. Thats something.lol.
Prices are insane here , you are correct. The whole mfing state is feeling the effects of CA Communism. Houses up North in Ely are insane and Reno/Carson City has become San Franshistco East :(

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
You don’t have to go west to have a little fun in the raptor.

Look up TORR and Savage offroad
Well at least West of the Mississippi unless you have access to Brag or Benning, they have some great Tank Trails. Just be careful not to stray into any impact zones ;) :happy175:

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well at least West of the Mississippi unless you have access to Brag or Benning, they have some great Tank Trails. Just be careful not to stray into any impact zones ;) :happy175:
Believe it or not, but there are quite a few places to get on the east coast. Our next run is down in Florida and that one is one of my favorites.

Most of the time it is short course places, but we do a couple trails as well.

That isn’t to say that I don’t want to make it out west to play around, just that you can have fun without a cross country trip