Is there a way to get window sticker from VIN?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bsharkboy

Reaction score
Now that I have the right sub-forum- Car dealership says they don’t have the window sticker, only the VIN. Is there a way to get the window sticker to check the truck’s options/features off the VIN? Need to know all options before considering purchasing.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
They said the same thing and I had them order one for me and then mail it over. It is the ford performance one so it is red, kinda cool for the folder.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that I have the right sub-forum- Car dealership says they don’t have the window sticker, only the VIN. Is there a way to get the window sticker to check the truck’s options/features off the VIN? Need to know all options before considering purchasing.

I can print them off OASIS, I tried to help a couple guys on the F150 forums, but then.............. 1 guy is looking at 12 trucks, and wants 2 or 3 a day, then everyone else who allegedly never got a window sticker for their car when they bought it new wants 1, or 6. Got tired of giving my time, as it is a bit of a process to collect the info and make it into something you can actually read on a PC.

So, in short, if you want 1 window stick (the OP, not everyone on the forum), I'll pull it, but I'm not doing a pile of them for different trucks.

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to Ford Performance track your car enter vin all info pops up where exactly your vehicle is at. One square has a window sticker press it up pops window sticker