Is there a way to get window sticker from VIN?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Now that I have the right sub-forum- Car dealership says they don’t have the window sticker, only the VIN. Is there a way to get the window sticker to check the truck’s options/features off the VIN? Need to know all options before considering purchasing.
They did not have mine either so I asked my salesman if he could get it for me. It came in the mail about three weeks later. I really wanted it for my Raptor file.

Raptormts

Reaction score
I can print them off OASIS, I tried to help a couple guys on the F150 forums, but then.............. 1 guy is looking at 12 trucks, and wants 2 or 3 a day, then everyone else who allegedly never got a window sticker for their car when they bought it new wants 1, or 6. Got tired of giving my time, as it is a bit of a process to collect the info and make it into something you can actually read on a PC.

So, in short, if you want 1 window stick (the OP, not everyone on the forum), I'll pull it, but I'm not doing a pile of them for different trucks.
Can you tell me how to get the copy of a window sticker? 2018 Raptor 1ftfw1rg8jfd37108

Waldo4

Reaction score
I can print them off OASIS, I tried to help a couple guys on the F150 forums, but then.............. 1 guy is looking at 12 trucks, and wants 2 or 3 a day, then everyone else who allegedly never got a window sticker for their car when they bought it new wants 1, or 6. Got tired of giving my time, as it is a bit of a process to collect the info and make it into something you can actually read on a PC.

So, in short, if you want 1 window stick (the OP, not everyone on the forum), I'll pull it, but I'm not doing a pile of them for different trucks.
Could you get me the sticker for 1FDWX3H69FEA98274

Send to [email protected]

Provide your venmo

Jaymare404

Reaction score
So I am not sure if you can, but I have been wanting a pdf file of the OG window sticker for mine. Instead of paying online for it, I just called my local dealership and pleaded ignorance to see if they could email me one from their system. They said they most definitely could and said it would be free. So I gave them my vin and a few minutes later had the emailed pdf containing my window sticker in hand no money paid. I spoke to a salesman btw. My advice to the OG and others is to call and ask for one and see if they can get it to you for free.

rsgifford

Reaction score

Hi, I’m looking for the window sticker for Maverick VIN 3FTTW8E32NRA16009 but the link above (https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FTTW8E32NRA16009) doesn’t work. Any help please?? Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir