Is there a ******** for dummies?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The hardest part for me was all the time I spent learning how to back up and use it and then not using it for awhile and pretty much starting over because I forgot everything. I have no computer skills at all and made it work, you’ll be fine just take your time.

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The hardest part for me was all the time I spent learning how to back up and use it and then not using it for awhile and pretty much starting over because I forgot everything. I have no computer skills at all and made it work, you’ll be fine just take your time.

:D I do that shit ALL THE TIME! I had a brain tumor operation several years ago & it trashed parts of my memory. Drives me nuts. I'll learn something new, and if I don't use it for a while sometimes it's freaking gone. :banghead: The upside is I can watch a good movie, then watch it again a few months later and enjoy it like I never saw it. :crazy:

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:D I do that shit ALL THE TIME! I had a brain tumor operation several years ago & it trashed parts of my memory. Drives me nuts. I'll learn something new, and if I don't use it for a while sometimes it's freaking gone. :banghead: The upside is I can watch a good movie, then watch it again a few months later and enjoy it like I never saw it. :crazy:

I`m in the same boat as you. I had my head driven into the pavement when I was T ***** by a car while on my motorcycle. Closed head injury is what they called it, more like brain slosh. Thank God I has a full face helmet on. I want to do the same to my truck as you want to do, with out f***ing anything up.
I can`t tell you how many times my wife has said "Do`t you remember this" If it were a dollar each time I`d have another Raptor in thew driveway