Is the F150 Raptor R Worth $110K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lets just say I have been in touch with a major suspension manufacturer
Implying that most will not like what you are doing leaves the door open quite a bit.

Are you planning on modifying the truck quite a bit, and that’s why folks won’t like it?

For the street? Or the dirt?

Suspension manufacturer can mean quite a few things……..

Sbardy

Reaction score
Some people lose money gambling. Some people do drugs. Some people pay adm for raptors.

Paying adm for a raptor r may not be the worst choice. Sometimes you gotta pay to play.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Knew that wouldn't take long. Supply and Demand doesn't make it WORTH the money. Which is worth the money MORE....23 Raptor R at MSRP or a 23 Raptor R with a 15K ADM? That's my point.

12% inflation says MSRP may be a good deal, instead of barely worth it best case at MSRP.

All the truck lines have top line prices that are comparable with much less features. I think.

EDIT, and to be clear I'm referring the the regular Raptor, which you commented on.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer orders have been popping up at the Ford.com Inventory and other pages like Autotrader.com.
I called a few dealers across some states to see that the real prices are at the moment. Those R listings are either sold customer orders or they ask for 40-50k over. For me that is too much money for what you get.
MSRP is already high and I might be OK with 10k over for a truck of the lot.. but that seems to be impossible to get at the moment. So maybe in late 23 or 24?