Is Stelantis out performing Ford?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No doubt about it. If you needed a truck in the last year, Ram was the brand to go to.

I know a few people rolling around in Ram HDs that would have always bought Super Duties prior to Ford not being able to produce vehicles. They needed a truck and Ford had ****. Ram dealer took their order and it was delivered in less than month.

Wristdoc

Reaction score
I heard that they dont have forward collision, rain sensing wipers, lane keep and cooled seats? Also the shocks aren't as good.
Wrong on almost all accounts. I don’t like lane assist so don’t use it, but it’s there, as are other features. Heated and cooled seats…in fact, on my TRX option package the rear seats are heated and cooled as well.

Shock performance can be argued…TRX is heavier so I would say the Raptor feels more nimble as many have observed.

drbubbles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've ordered both a Raptor and a TRX, I ordered my TRX more than a month after my Raptor and received it three weeks ago. About 3 month turn around time. It has literally all the same features as my Raptor order except for the generator, but it does have the heads up display (I didn't order the power tailgate, didn't want the sunroof). My Raptor is still in production (I can't check where in production because the link from Ford keeps crashing). Also there has been no deleting of features on any TRX , from what I know.

I love love love the TRX, but I'm also really looking forward to my Raptor 37. It does seem that Stellantis does have their shit together more than Ford when it comes to cranking these out.