Is Stelantis out performing Ford?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealerships near me in VA are empty and the dealerships near my folks in NC are also empty. Me and my dad both ordered 22 801a (35s) on 12/2/21. My dad got a VIN last week build week of June 20 and I have yet to get a VIN.

Ordered a TRX a few weeks after the Raptor order in December ..literally took 35 days for me to get the TRX.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealerships near me in VA are empty and the dealerships near my folks in NC are also empty. Me and my dad both ordered 22 801a (35s) on 12/2/21. My dad got a VIN last week build week of June 20 and I have yet to get a VIN.

Ordered a TRX a few weeks after the Raptor order in December ..literally took 35 days for me to get the TRX.
thats honestly amazing how quick that was. i swear they must be prioritizing trucks to try to beat F150 numbers.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats honestly amazing how quick that was. i swear they must be prioritizing trucks to try to beat F150 numbers.
Not sure how many customers Ford is losing due to their production issues but I never would have considered the TRX if I knew I could get a Raptor in a timely manner.

I think 2-3 months is a reasonable amount of time. That's how long it took for me to get my 2014 I ordered back in the day.