Is raptor addict alive?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Woah bro! like he said in the previous posts it could be the supplier that's backed up not him. Don't just assume cause you didn't getting a shipping email with the info the day after you order doesn't mean it's not taken care of. Depending on what it is it could take a few days to ship then they have to remember to send that shipping info to kirk(raptor addict) then he sends it to the customer. Honestly this is the first time I've ever heard anyone complain about his business! He's always on the ball with his orders. He's only human people shit give the guy a break!

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you all for your support. And Cnote, I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If I, or my distributors are out of stock, it will come directly from the manufacturer and sometimes they don't get tracking numbers to me. Please PM me your Order Number and I will see what's going on. Regardless, you will receive your order.

As far as shipping options go, we have many products as one can see, with a HUGE range of weight differences. This makes it almost impossible to create options for different delivery quotes and methods.

Please PM me if you have any questions and I will be more than happy to help you out. Thank you.

CNote81

Reaction score
*A Bit*

I do appreciate the quick response on the forum. And yeah, like I said, I was being a bit premature. I was just trying to convey that it's pretty discouraging when you place an order for a couple thousand and you don't even get a round about on the shipping date. It doesn't make me warm and fuzzy when my debit card is floating around and have no idea who I gave it to. I admit I shouldn't have placed the order without doing my research, but we all know how impulsive we can be when it comes to our trucks. ANYWAYS, Kirk has ALREADY gotten back to me and shipped the order, so I do apologize...

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I do appreciate the quick response on the forum. And yeah, like I said, I was being a bit premature. I was just trying to convey that it's pretty discouraging when you place an order for a couple thousand and you don't even get a round about on the shipping date. It doesn't make me warm and fuzzy when my debit card is floating around and have no idea who I gave it to. I admit I shouldn't have placed the order without doing my research, but we all know how impulsive we can be when it comes to our trucks. ANYWAYS, Kirk has ALREADY gotten back to me and shipped the order, so I do apologize...

No worries on my part CNote. It just takes 2-3 days to process orders and have them shipped.
I have placed many orders in the past with companies who gave me the runaround. So I know what it's like. If you have any questions on anything, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks again for your business!

Email: [email protected]
Ph: 818.400.4020