Is MY19 More Available Than FY18s Were?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked. The dealer where I bought mine 2 weeks ago, has 11, 2018's on the lot. From $50k to $73K MSRP. Most have -$2,500 discount being advertised.

Kalifornia can drop off the map as far as i am concerned.
11?! That’s insane to me haha I’ve never seen more than 3 on the same lot near me. My local dealer only got 6 allocations for 2018 as well as 2019.

OP
OP
M

ms8vw7

Reaction score
11?! That’s insane to me haha I’ve never seen more than 3 on the same lot near me. My local dealer only got 6 allocations for 2018 as well as 2019.

Very interesting. Did anyone else ask their dealer how much of an allocation they got for MY19 vs. MY18?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude! Relax. If you have the money then you will find a truck. Asking about how many allocations is pointless as you just just need 1 truck. If you live in a small town and then consider going out of state.

I guarantee you there are over several hundred 2018s still sitting on dealer lots.

My local dealer at any given time has 10+ Raptors and 10+ GT350s on his lot.

Very interesting. Did anyone else ask their dealer how much of an allocation they got for MY19 vs. MY18?

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score

A large dealer by me was hoarding Raptors, buying as many as he could from other dealers out of state and had over 50 on his lot last year. Of course, he was also asking 20k over and refused to budge. But it worked for me because I got to see all the colors and options in person before I bought mine out of state.

Seems he is still up to it and has 41 2018s right now. LOL

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A large dealer by me was hoarding Raptors, buying as many as he could from other dealers out of state and had over 50 on his lot last year. Of course, he was also asking 20k over and refused to budge. But it worked for me because I got to see all the colors and options in person before I bought mine out of state.

Good. Hope they are stuck with all of them.

OP
OP
M

ms8vw7

Reaction score
Dude! Relax. If you have the money then you will find a truck. Asking about how many allocations is pointless as you just just need 1 truck. If you live in a small town and then consider going out of state.

I guarantee you there are over several hundred 2018s still sitting on dealer lots.

My local dealer at any given time has 10+ Raptors and 10+ GT350s on his lot.

LOL. I'm not worried about finding a truck, I'm actually just nosy/curious to be honest.

OP
OP
M

ms8vw7

Reaction score

It sounds like people seem to be expecting better deals on MY19s now than they were on new MY18s a year ago... Am I wrong in that interpretation?