Is leadfoot grey B.O.?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sleves2

Reaction score
I want to order a Leadfoot grey with 35 tires, but I was told by my dealer that this color is B.O. and that it would delay the order. They offered me a white one with 37s that they have on order, but this is not what I want... Has anyone been told that leadfoot is B.O??

jjslat

Reaction score
I call ******** based on the 800a delivery post and the 37 package dealer video posted the other day. If anything white is back ordered as I’ve yet to see one of those

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
I want to order a Leadfoot grey with 35 tires, but I was told by my dealer that this color is B.O. and that it would delay the order. They offered me a white one with 37s that they have on order, but this is not what I want... Has anyone been told that leadfoot is B.O??
nope, mine is LF and it was built on Aug 19th.

jjslat

Reaction score
Are dealer allocations really based on color? I reserved a dealer stock order that was orange and they were able to change it to LF for me.

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are dealer allocations really based on color? I reserved a dealer stock order that was orange and they were able to change it to LF for me.

no but the dealer told him he already had a white one built. Too late to change your allocation after it has been filled