Is it worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krutoy

Reaction score
Is it worth it to buy a Raptor that has more than 20k miles? I want to use it as a daily driver and also to somewhat heavily modify and take offroad. I want to find one with the lowest amount of mileages that I can, but, there are none with low mileage within 100 miles of me and I cannot travel to get it. I found a really nice one, practically perfect, all stock, but it has 40k miles. If the price is right, should I buy it or look for a different one? I don't want to have one that is old (I understand that these cars are 2 years old at least, but still)

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why can't you travel to get it? You want a $45-50k+ truck but are limited to 100 miles...

Of course it's worth it to buy a Raptor with over 20k miles. It's a truck, not some exotic supercar. They are built to last, especially if you/previous owner take/took care of it.

Just check out the truck, using the multiple threads on here on what to look for when looking at one.

OP
OP
K

Krutoy

Reaction score
Buy mine, I'm in Houston. 12 model with a lot of mods. 48k miles. Sell for $50k

Im looking for 40 or under, and I want one that is stock to do my own mods. also, with 48k miles, 50 thousand is too much (depending of the mods and condition of course)

edit: just read ur sig with fox shocks, fenders, and dealer leaf springs, never mind, 50 still a tiny bit too much, but fair

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking for 40 or under, and I want one that is stock to do my own mods. also, with 48k miles, 50 thousand is too much (depending of the mods and condition of course)

edit: just read ur sig with fox shocks, fenders, and dealer leaf springs, never mind, 50 still a tiny bit too much, but fair

well in this case, no it wasnt worth it

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You obviously haven't done your research about market value on these trucks. Just tell daddy to buy you the svc truck and call it a day.

Gilligan

Reaction score

You'd be getting probably 20k in mods for 6-8k..... That price is more than fair.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine with 66k miles for 40k... Drive the **** out it everyday. Love it