Is it time to sell my gen 1 2014 Shelby modified raptor. 700hp tuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelby100

Reaction score
Wondering if it may be time to sell since market is good? I have a 2014 Shelby raptor with 68k on it. I love the truck but it sits in the garage most of the time. Wanted to hear from the experts on here if it’s the best time to sell. Sad thing is that it has never even been off road.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's probably the best time for sure. I havent used mine hardly at all in the last year, I wash it more than I drive it. I should sell it, but just can't. Bro if you don't love it or need a truck, this is the time to let it go, I doubt prices will be this high again. Good luck.

OP
OP
S

shelby100

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea what i should price my 2014 Shelby raptor? 68,000 mi. Tuned to 700 hp, Shelby mods including traction bars, upgraded exhaust(Shelby), intercooler, 2.9 whipple Shelby branded supercharger, add Shelby bumpers with rigid lights front x3 (spot 20 in, focus 20in, 6 in amber on sides) rear cubes x 2 in bumper, king 3 in shocks with coil overs, 37 in ko2’s, Alp laser shifter but sensors need replaced 2/4 built in.
Thanks in advance.

Richiemitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of this Shelby Raptor?
I’ve seen some gen 1’s with mileage around 100k selling for around 40k. That seems absurd to me but people are paying it. You could probably go somewhere in the 50k range.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would start somewhere in the 50-60k and go from there, with what I've seen others asking and getting. Only you know how pristine she is.