Is Cobb TCM worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sidetrack

Reaction score
First post here, but enough lurking in the background to justify pulling the trigger on a COBB Stage 2 setup.

I put on the FMIC and intake yesterday, and am currently running the 91OCT stage 2 tune w/TCM maps.

Normal mode is significantly more engaging, and sport mode is completely free of the jolts that used to occur under hard accel. Under standard or hard acceleration, the truck seems to be in the right gear (in both normal and sport modes).

I’m impressed with COBB. No doubt, they’re proud of their products; but I don’t feel any amount of buyers remorse with the Accesport, hard components, or the TCM add-on. Will update if I find any specific issues.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post here, but enough lurking in the background to justify pulling the trigger on a COBB Stage 2 setup.

I put on the FMIC and intake yesterday, and am currently running the 91OCT stage 2 tune w/TCM maps.

Normal mode is significantly more engaging, and sport mode is completely free of the jolts that used to occur under hard accel. Under standard or hard acceleration, the truck seems to be in the right gear (in both normal and sport modes).

I’m impressed with COBB. No doubt, they’re proud of their products; but I don’t feel any amount of buyers remorse with the Accesport, hard components, or the TCM add-on. Will update if I find any specific issues.

You want to really wake it up---hit up Goostune on here and he will really hook you up.