Is Cobb TCM worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What other mods do you have? I am thinking this is probably the way I will go. My only problem is I don't want to get a different IC as I have read to many ( for my liking) stories of the truck none running right after IC install.
Get the CVF. Its direct bolt on replacement. You won't read about any issues with them (that im aware of). Great quality, perfect fit, great results!

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What other mods do you have? I am thinking this is probably the way I will go. My only problem is I don't want to get a different IC as I have read to many ( for my liking) stories of the truck none running right after IC install.

You dont "need" an aftermarket IC, you will just have to stay stage 1 w/ Goostune and be happy with that!

Hdaniel85

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have no other mods yet, I am installing my AFE Magnum Force 2 CAI today and hopefully my AWE 2FG ships in the next week or so. Even in stock form with just the tune its a very fun truck to drive.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

We haven't seen any issues of trucks not running with the installation of aftermarket intercoolers and we've sold nearly every single one on the market. Any common issues are incorrectly tighten clamps which will cause a boost leak. We've seen people get misfire codes too, but that's remedied by a spark plug change. And we do recommend 1 step colder plugs when tuning.

We include free tunes from Brew City Boost with purchase of COBB products. And we can also set you up with custom datalogged tunes specifically for your truck and octane as well. Please let me know if we can help out!

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea tcm is worth it! Been running stage 2 for quite a while. Usually run oem+ for daily but their sport tcm is pretty nice [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk