Is Anyone Using This ProClip Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor556

Reaction score
Thanks. You guys are costing me a fortune. I just ordered this, after ordering one of the above suggestions.
I just ordered it myself. looks like a great mount. got tired of my phone falling off of a magnetic mount

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the Pro Clip in all my vehicles, including my F150 and my Raptor, all work great and very secure. Only the two for the F150 and Raptor have the dash-strap design.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked up my Gen3 today and with the wireless charging pad, I don’t think I need any mount, but I do like the phone in view.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I'd rather have the BuiltRight Industries dash mount in the storage pocket. It allows much more flexibility by using Ram mounts and accessories. I was looking at having one magnetic mount for my phone day to day and a second setup that would mount my ipad above the radio screen for offroad trips.

That second mount on the right side of the console is far too low for me to see while driving, might as well throw the phone in the cupholder.
Went this route, Camera will go on 2nd pedestal.
mount.PNG

V_K

Reaction score
I use this mount and it works fine. I didn't like the look at first but now I don't even notice it now. I did not remove the stuff that makes it stick to the vent and I pop it out easily to clean the dash.

We have 2 French Bulldog's so I can relate to the olfactory comment - lol. We switched their food not too long ago and it is much better now, but still there.
Is it easy to remove? And when removed does it end up damaging your dash?

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
That sounds great but it doesn’t damage your dash right? When removing?
I think a little goof will take it off. I have just one in the wife’s Explorer
I love them.
I’m not worried about it though. The sun here damages the dash, I’ll probably be dead before I get rid of her and then it’s the kids problem..lol

Running the GAIA APP with a hard line puts the map on the Raptor screen, so I have 3 different levels of zoom. I just started using the IPad and it’s FANTASTIC. I like to see the big picture because I’m usually just wandering and planning the Route as I go.