Is anyone running 37s on Eibach springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptordog

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2020 last week and I’d like to get some 37” BFGs on there if possible. It looks like the eibach springs are a good option for leveling the front of the truck. Is it possible to fit those tires without doing a ton of trimming? Are UCAs going to be necessary at that point as well?

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a post about 8 threads down asking this same question. Probably get you a quicker answer.

Jeff550

Reaction score
Springs wont make the tires fit. Suspension travel is the same. if they dont fit on low, they wont fit with an added ride height.

Teraflx

Reaction score
They will fit with a stock offset wheel, I've come across quite a few like that with no issues rubbing on and off road. Get too far from a stock offset and they will rub unless you do some modifications.

ShawnJ

Reaction score
I’m rocking KM3 37 on stock wheels and springs up front. I love it, KM3 are a great tire are a tad smaller than other 37s. No issues as of yet but I don’t do any crazy high speed Baja ripping heart pounding riding haha. Panhandle of Florida has mud, sand and clay 5D105D6A-2470-49CB-93B6-E9320E927FC0.jpeg

OP
OP
R

Raptordog

Reaction score
I’m rocking KM3 37 on stock wheels and springs up front. I love it, KM3 are a great tire are a tad smaller than other 37s. No issues as of yet but I don’t do any crazy high speed Baja ripping heart pounding riding haha. Panhandle of Florida has mud, sand and clay View attachment 333532
Nice. You haven’t even done any trimming yet either? I should be fine then because I don’t plan on doing any crazy high speed off-roading either.

OP
OP
R

Raptordog

Reaction score
They will fit with a stock offset wheel, I've come across quite a few like that with no issues rubbing on and off road. Get too far from a stock offset and they will rub unless you do some modifications.
What’s the stock offset? +34?

Teraflx

Reaction score
What’s the stock offset? +34?
Yes it is +34. I had a friends 37" on mine with the Eibach springs for about a week while his truck was in the shop having his shocks rebuilt, just wanted to try them out on mine. He was on aftermarket wheels in the +30ish range and they fit perfect with zero rubbing. I didn't snag a photo unfortunately but there was plenty of wheel well room. Looked excellent. I am staying with my 35" for now though. The 37" I could feel the power difference and the MPG difference. Not huge but it was something I did notice. May consider in the future though since they did look amazing.

eRicRic

Reaction score
There are a ton of posts on this topic. You can use the search feature to see what has already been discussed (ad nauseam).

The tl;dr is that if you NEVER use the full Raptor suspension then 37’s are fine, esp with Geiser/Eibach/collars. Pavement Queens look great on 37s. But if you use the full Raptor suspension on 37s you will likely wind up with expensive repairs. The full Raptor suspension uses the full tolerance at stop and doesn’t have anything spare on full send compression.

Guys use their Raptors in many different ways. You’ll need to decide how you’ll use yours to get the best answer on 37s or many other issues.