GEN 2 Is a 3" Exhaust Really Worth It?

Is a 3" cat back system alone worth $800 - $1400 without addressing upstream?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0r30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Flowmaster FX muffler and Corsa xpipe on my Shelby Baja, it sounds amazing. Even better than my full Borla system I had on my 13 3.5eb f150. The truck cane built with the muffler so I figured that adding a full system wouldn’t do much of anything. Instead I purchased the xpipe and took out the stock resonator. Thing sounds like a beast.

Baja have you thought of doing a down pipe ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t yet I know the catless dp have issues with cel. Not sure if there is any performance increase with putting catted dps in. I have looked into it but haven’t found any solid evidence same with the turbo adaptors.

Foraye

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven’t yet I know the catless dp have issues with cel. Not sure if there is any performance increase with putting catted dps in. I have looked into it but haven’t found any solid evidence same with the turbo adaptors.

I just watched a youtube video from CJ Pony Parts/ CJ Off road installing and dyno testing turbo adaptors...+20 WHP

iirc...they had a cat-back system on also and showed before/after numbers

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just watched a youtube video from CJ Pony Parts/ CJ Off road installing and dyno testing turbo adaptors...+20 WHP

iirc...they had a cat-back system on also and showed before/after numbers

Will install with either the new Cobb dp or kooks catted green