Iphone Mount Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Panavise has a metal bracket for the right side of radio, used a proclip iPhone holder with charging cable (usb)

Seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a Proclip, but used a Qi charger on it.

I use the ProClip as well and I'm interested in having wireless charging. Do you have a photo and or Amazon link of which Qi charger you mounted to the Proclip arm?

JBBankshot

Reaction score
I currently use the scosche magic mount. I have both the pikate and scosche wireless charging but don’t like either mount with them. Trying to figure out best way to mount this thing. I ran my own usb outlet up to. Just have to figure out this mounting solution..... thinking this cd mount one...

View attachment 115353

View attachment 115354

View attachment 115355

View attachment 115356

View attachment 115357

How did you wire the USB? Did you run it down to the SYNC USB ports?

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ran down to the fuse box to just make a power source up there. I did buy the stuff to hook up to sync but haven’t done that yet. I really haven’t use the outlet much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you wire the USB? Did you run it down to the SYNC USB ports?
I took mine to a local stereo shop to have the radar detector hard wired. It took them 20min.
As for the phone I bought 2 foot coiled USB phone cords.
The cords skirt the edge of the dash up to the phone and are compact enough to stay out of the way.

IMG_1866.JPG

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive used same. great mount, fits on the raptor in that cove to left of the screen perfectly. holds tight, very nice. i have it in 2 cars and it works great.

Picked 2 of these from BB today and they’re nice. Perfect location as I hate vent mounts.

Bonestock

Reaction score
Scosche magic mount is the best.. I mounts in both trucks and my bike, no problems

Thank you for this recommendation...I previously ordered the ProClip but wasn’t crazy about how big it was. I ordered the Scosche Magic Mount (Amazon) and not only saved money ($14) but it works great!