Iowa Raptor hits protestors. You here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't stop either, I would "fear for my life..giggle giggle". But I love the meme yesterday that stated this guy ran over two ladies crossing the road....yeah that wasn't the case now was it? No.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s an interesting conundrum. Do you get out and ask/tell them to move and risk personal injury, or do you slowly idle forward, most likely incurring wrath and subsequent damage to your vehicle?

How do you seek remedy for such damage? Stop and politely ask for the perpetrator’s information so you can follow up later?

A few states have laws saying you can continue forward, but the ifs, buts and coconuts pretty much tie up any reasonable person.

It’s CNN, I know, but it’s a start for those who are unaware. https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/legislation-protects-drivers-injure-protesters/index.html

Time will produce the full video, most likely absolving the driver. Until then he will be lynched in the media.