Iowa Raptor hits protestors. You here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This guy is totally misreading the situation. That Raptor was peacefully protesting the presence peasants.

It’s not ok to walk up to a Raptor and pet it. You could get run over. Sure, they look all warm and cuddly, but they’re 5700 pounds and shouldn’t be taunted. These maroons are from the same gene pool as people who walk up to the orange vested dog with the bold warning: DO NOT PET

People walk up to my foster dogs without any compunction, while I’m not looking and then BOOOM. get bit. Because when dogs are frightened, especially ones with a history of abuse by humans, they do what comes instinctively: They bite.

Dogs bite.
Raptors run $hit over.
Don’t be undercarriage butter. Admire Raptors from a distance.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's terrible to glorify the violence of some poor innocent person being run over!!!

:happy175: Just kidding, I loved it! Funniest thing I've seen in a while. I don't know which is funnier, the video or some dumba ss getting plowed by a Raptor for pretending to be a tough guy. I want them to come to the "unprotected" rural areas and teach us a lesson. They forget how many people around here are willing to sit in a tree for 8-10 hours waiting to shoot something, FOR FUN!

Last edited: