IOS9.3.5 won't sync

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks...Please advise on any change and I will do the same

I was able to test a few iPhones with version 9.3.5. Two of them were an iPhone 6. No issue to report. The MyFord Touch system I used had the most recent software installed, version 3.8. Check your Owner account: https://owner.ford.com/tools/account/how-tos/keep-your-sync-up-to-date.html If you don't have that version, please visit a dealer to have it installed. It's not available online at this time.

updated with no issues.

The Macf,

Thanks for sharing!

Shaay

OP
OP
G

Gruffy

Reaction score
Update: After turning the truck off and on, the Iphone again will not Automatically sync.

According to owner.FORD.com my 2014 raptor is using SYNC2 v3.6
Local ford dealer says I have the up to date version of sync
Shaay(Ford IN-VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY TEAM) says SYNC v3.8 is available.

Local dealer is now talking parts swapping...this doesn't make sense, everything worked before the ios update...I just want the phone to work hands free in the truck...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
your dealer is a fool and don't go back there.

Download the update from Sync.com and load into your truck.

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: After turning the truck off and on, the Iphone again will not Automatically sync.

According to owner.FORD.com my 2014 raptor is using SYNC2 v3.6
Local ford dealer says I have the up to date version of sync
Shaay(Ford IN-VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY TEAM) says SYNC v3.8 is available.

Local dealer is now talking parts swapping...this doesn't make sense, everything worked before the ios update...I just want the phone to work hands free in the truck...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh no! I'm not a trained technician, but this sounds like a software issue more than hardware. The update isn't available online right now. Please make sure the dealer plug your VIN into their system to check for updates. Version 3.8 came out late last year. Have them contact Tech Hotline if they need additional assistance. That's their next level of support.

Shaay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20