IOS9.3.5 won't sync

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruffy

Reaction score
After the latest update, iphone 6 will not automatically sync.
What I have tried...
1) turn phone off and reboot
2) delete and sync again
3) Reset network settings.

ideas??

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Works fine with my 6s+ on 9.3.5.

If you haven't updated you really should, the exploit allows full remote access to your device by a malicious text message or web page.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I updated to iOS 9.3.5 as soon as it was released. No issues with Sync...at least no more than the intermittent issues that always existed.

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the latest update, iphone 6 will not automatically sync.
What I have tried...
1) turn phone off and reboot
2) delete and sync again
3) Reset network settings.

ideas??

Hi Gruffy,

Which system do you have: owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-technology/all/setup/how-to-identify-your-sync-version.html Let me know, and I'll assist.

Shaay

OP
OP
G

Gruffy

Reaction score
Did the master reset, re paired the phones...Its NOT the truck. The iphone 4 and 6 using ios 9.3.4 sync fine.. it's the iphone 6 using 9.3.5 that wont automatically sync with Ford

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for trying! The update is fairly new, so we haven't had the chance to thoroughly test it out. Unfortunately, Apple doesn't provide the update before releasing it to devices. I'll get someone on my support team to test it out as soon as possible.

Shaay