Ionic Nerf Bar F-150 Forum Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I have some great news! RealTruck is going to be introducing a new group buy for F-150 Forum members on several of our top selling Ionic Nerf Bars! We will be covering 2015 - Current F-150 SuperCrew and SuperCabs. If you are interested for a different year range or other vehicle, please PM me directly and I will see what I can do to include you.This will include the following nerf bars:

Ionic 3" Black Nerf Bar
Ionic 3" Stainless Steel
Ionic 5" Curved Stainless Steel
Ionic 5" Curved Black Nerf Bar

How will it work? We are going to be running a staggered discount, so the more people who sign up, the bigger discount everyone will receive. They are being priced per set, not member. So if a member purchases two sets for two different vehicles, that will count twice towards the next goal. The pricing is as follows:

1 - 10 sets: 10% Off website price
11 - 20 sets: 15% Off website price
30 + sets: 20% Off website price

This group buy will end on August 13th. At that point everyone on the list will receive a payment link or PayPal invoice for the discounted order. Once payment is completed I will ship out the bars and send the tracking as well. If you are interested please just post an inquiry here in the thread or PM me and I can add you to the list.

And as always, if there are other items you're interested that we're not running a group buy on, or items and categories you'd like to see in a future group buys, just sent me a message.

Attachments

• Ionic 3 Black.PNG
    Ionic 3 Black.PNG
    481 KB · Views: 6
  • Ionic 3 Stainless.PNG
    Ionic 3 Stainless.PNG
    420.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Ionic Curved Stainless.PNG
    Ionic Curved Stainless.PNG
    382.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Ionic Curved Black.PNG
    Ionic Curved Black.PNG