Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Invoice price...

Discussion in '2013 Ford SVT Raptor Forum (Reply Only)' started by sniperm, Sep 30, 2012.

1. sniperm

sniperm Full Access Member

When a dealer says he can sell for invoice..Does that mean he can sell it for the price the dealer get it for?

Sorry little lost..

2. Raptor911

Raptor911 FRF Addict

YES. Atleast that's how I understand it.. The dealer would make his money from "dealer holdback" which for Ford is 2% of the selling price.

3. The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company aka nosbusa Supporting Vendor

yes, invoice is what the dealer is supposed to buy it for and then sell for msrp. however the invoice price is not what the dealer usually buys for due to holdback. the holdback is a specific amount reduced from the invoice because the dealer sells a certain amount of vehicles. so even if you get it for invoice the dealer is still making money

4. sniperm

Thanx for clearing that up for me.

So far the best price i found for a 2012 raptor with sunroof, nav, F&R camera $52k

Not sure what the invoice price is on the 2013 raptor.. But wih the options It comes to around 53k~54k..

I need the truck now... But like the 2013 interior.. Hard to decide..

5. Raptor911

Raptor911 FRF Addict

I have a 2013 on order and got it at invoice - supercrew with lux, front & rear camera and sprayed in bed liner and the price $48,785.

6. Fred

Fred FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Ask the dealer for his invoice...the paper work also has what the projected holdback is and is based on mueslis factors...advertising incentives, dealer spiffs, salesmen incentives, etc...

Some dealers won't show you the invoice...since it usually has information they don't want you to see...they will even black out the holdback and incentive section...

So if a dealer does sell you a Raptor at invoice you can almost bet they are making at least 3%...

Fred

7. The Car Stereo Company

i ordered a 13 with 801a tailgate step and moonroof. invoice was jus over $49k i got it at $49,300 (approx) with the front and rear camera ($525) it should still be under $50k

8. sniperm

Wow..thats a very good price! thanx for sharing.. If my dealer can price like that def im getting a 2013 !!

thanx for the heads up.

Im worried if I get a deal.. they might jack me on the interest..

9. The Car Stereo Company

i dont think they can, unless your credit is so so. try outside financing. credit union, your bank, or something like that.

10. bermise

bermise Full Access Member

I am in the same boat! Looking for a 2013 fully loaded except for decals and my best price yet is 51K+TTL