Invoice details here (full matrix, not just single vehicle)

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by braptorin, Aug 23, 2017.

1. braptorin

braptorin Member

Yup. The last two new car purchases in my family were both Teslas. We're doing capitalist "vote with our dollars" by putting money into the system we like (order online, zero shenanigans, straight from manufacturer, etc). I'd be buying a Bollinger B1 if they made a 5 seater truck version (and if I trusted they would really come to market... TBD). Bollinger Motors

Craigy likes this.
  2. jaz13

jaz13 FRF Addict

Does it really matter if the extra profits are going to a local dealer or funneled off to corporate shareholders?

While some people will point out factory dealers don't charge ADMs, how long is the wait-list for a Model 3? There is no free lunch. At least I was able to pickup a Raptor for MSRP five-days after I decided to buy one.

And to be honest, for most products you are better off buying from a third party that discounts because factory stores stick to MSRP. I'd much rather buy through amazon at a discount than full price through a company store.

If you don't like your local dealer, find another dealer.