INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY- Join me in investing in our Own Desert Oasis!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I'm more of a project fixer upper kind of guy and this one is a little to complete for me! My wife would never go for this either as she is into decorating, with this one she wouldn't have to lift a finger. Keep your eyes open for us John I'm sure you will find something a little less fancy!

MPRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If u can update the plan to include a 9 hole golf course with an attempt to steal Colo. river water (which is basically almost non existent now) I’ll be in. We can’t build anything out there that doesn’t have some anti-environment impact!

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perfect airbnb, the check is in the mail buddy. But instead of staying at the, uhh...facility, we camp a mile away, position a dozen mannequins in and around the structures, and tag 'em with various long rifle ordinance...

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just spoke with the seller... Won't budge on price. "I know what I have..." He hopes to sell soon so he can pay off his lifted Duramax before he gets parolled later this month. He needs the truck to run his "import/ export" business with some Mexican company outta Juarez. Cart-L? Never heard of em. He thinks he can make manager by next month then join the Great Resignation and live at a classy hotel like the Super 8 eating free cheese charcuterie the government sends every month...