INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY- Join me in investing in our Own Desert Oasis!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I just wanted to Update all of the Investors and new potential investors, looking for their Slice of Heaven on Earth ;)

Water and Sewer are now 66.6 miles away from the property. The cost to hook-up is still prohibitive to realize a True Net Gain from your investment.
I am looking at some land and other dwellings in the area to complete an All Inclusive Resort Destination.
Thank you for your Interest in this True Hidden Gem in the Heart of M E T H VILLAGE country.".:driver::head3:

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I'm almost there in my mind........remind me about the "dry heat" that makes the desert not so bad.......

(108 F! Yeah, but it's a 'dry' heat! WHAAAAAA??????) o_O

KobeOrtiz

Reaction score
Investing in a Desert Oasis? That's a wild ride! I stumbled upon unique ventures, too. Your enthusiasm is contagious. Cash is king, indeed! That's why I play games with cash app rewards. I wish you success in turning that desert gem into something extraordinary. Count me intrigued!

Last edited:

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That fireplace looks like it's been there for a very long time (at least the base of it). Kinda cool. The original owner of that RV/plot looked like he knew what he was doing.