Introduction and Mod List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Therock88

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From who the wife? Lol
Haha! Oh Hell no!...I never do that with her in the car....Not worth it. But the looks I get from all of the other people on the road here that drive 30 MPH in the fast lane, and stay in the fast lane, because about 50 miles ahead they need to turn left...:rolleyes:

DC

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha! Oh Hell no!...I never do that with her in the car....Not worth it. But the looks I get from all of the other people on the road here that drive 30 MPH in the fast lane, and stay in the fast lane, because about 50 miles ahead they need to turn left...:rolleyes:

DC
Lol I hear ya and smart move. Traffic and the people on it lately is worse then ever. Since Covid peeps forgot how to drive or constantly ******** with phones. Call me old fashioned but I like being connected to the vehicle and listening to music while driving. Otherwise I’d be in a Corolla if it was just basic transpo.